Stacy Gill specializes as a Weight Loss Dietitian at Clinical Nutrition Center
Stacy has over a decade of nutrition experience in clinical and community nutrition. Prior to joining CNC, Stacy worked with both children and adults. Her passion for nutrition started in her early twenties while learning about the benefits of drinking more water and experimenting with foods to sustain the physical demands of her job, while reaping many other health benefits. Stacy pursued a degree in Dietetics to help others feel better and reduce their risk of disease and illness. She believes in balance and moderation, after all, she was born a Wisconsin Cheesehead!
Stacy enjoys creating relationships and sharing her knowledge of nutrition. She is dedicated to empowering others to cultivate a healthy relationship with food and an active lifestyle.
She is an avid auto enthusiast-owning dozens of vehicles including sport motorcycles. In her spare time, she also enjoys hot yoga, weight training, volunteering, and being outdoors.
Special Certifications and / or Memberships
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- BLS (CPR) Certification
- American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Denver Dietetic Association
Special Areas of Interest
- Adult Weight Management
Education & Training
- B.S. Health Sciences- Coordinated Program in Dietetics at Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- A.A.S. in Dietetics-Front Range Community College, Westminster, CO
- Dietitian, Lactation Counselor, and Supervisor at Denver County, Women, Infants, and children (WIC)
- Nutrition Consultant at Community Reach Center: Mental Health Center
- Registered Dietetic Technician at Denver Health Medical Center
Areas of interest and Experience
- Heart healthy diets; including DASH and Mediterranean diets.
- Pediatric and adult weight management
- Endurance, strength, and flexibility activities
My name is Stacy Gill and I’m a Registered Dietitian- the newest addition to the CNC Team. I bring over a decade of nutrition counseling experience. I am excited to be joining a team that takes an individualized care approach to helping patients meet their short and long-term weight loss goals. I look forward to getting to know my patients and supporting them on a successful weight loss journey!