Erin Winchester, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) specializes as a weight loss dietitian
Erin has been with the Clinical Nutrition Center team since 2019 and brings to it a dynamic background in food and nutrition. She believes that the patient is the most important person in their own weight loss experience and prides herself on building great relationships and working with her patients to make a positive impact in their lives. She has a passion for helping people reach and maintain their health goals and feels there is no greater reward than to see her patients succeed.
Erin grew up in Ottawa, Canada and completed her Nutrition degree and training at the University of Ottawa in 2012. Her experience in the field of nutrition extends over several areas of focus in the clinical, community and academic settings. Prior to this, she studied French Cuisine at the Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute and worked as a chef for several years.
Erin is happiest taking advantage of all the wonderful outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer. She enjoys skiing, hiking and running to name a few. As a true foodie, she enjoys cooking for her friends and family and catching up on any and all food documentaries. She is a mother of two children and loves spending time with her family and getting her kids to eat their broccoli!
– Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
– Certificate of Training in Obesity Interventions for Adults (CDR)
Special Areas of Interest:
– Adult Weight Management
– Culinary Nutrition and Cooking
Education and Training:
– B.S. Nutrition Science – University of Ottawa, Ottawa ON, Canada
– Cuisine Diploma – Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute, Ottawa ON, Canada
– B.S. Biochemistry – Queen’s University, Kingston ON, Canada
– Primary Care Dietitian at Connexion Family Health Team
– Clinical Dietitian in Diabetes and Hemodialysis at Cornwall Community Hospital
– Nutrition Research Assistant and Project Coordinator at University of Ottawa
– Professional Chef / Cook / Caterer