Coronavirus Safety Protocols
It is important to remember that obesity is an important risk factor for poor outcomes for those who become infected with coronavirus. Weight loss may reduce your risk of hospitalization should you become infected. That’s why we are open and providing careful, safe care for our patients to the best of our ability.
Safety at Clinical Nutrition Center
- Physical Distancing: All patients and staff maintain a 6 foot distance or more whenever possible.
- Masking: All patients and staff are required to wear a facemask that covers both the mouth and the nose at all times within the center.
- Screening: All patients and staff are asked whether or not they have any coronavirus symptoms, and are screened with a temperature check at the entrance.
- Cleaning: We maintain strict surface cleaning protocols.
- Hand Washing: Staff wash hands / sanitize before and after contact.
- Telehealth: Patients may opt for visits by phone or video.
- Immunization: Most of the staff have been immunized, and we recommend vaccination to all of our patients, unless medically contraindicated.