Lisa Ininns, RDN, CDE
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist / Certified Diabetes Educator Denver, CO
Special Certifications and / or Memberships
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Colorado Dietetic Association
American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Practice Groups:
American Diabetes Association
Diabetes Care and Education
Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition
Special Areas of Interest
- Weight Management
- Cholesterol Management
- Healthy Lifestyles/Wellness Nutrition
- B.S., University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Clinical dietitian for military teaching hospitals, community hospitals, and outpatient clinics throughout the United States and overseas.
- Expertise in Medical Nutrition Therapy for diabetes, weight management, and cholesterol management.
- I enjoy helping others make positive lifestyle changes and achieve goals for living healthier, more active lives. My personal interests include outdoor activities with my husband and family such as camping, swimming, skiing, running and biking.