Special Certifications and / or Memberships
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Colorado Dietetic Association
- American Association of Diabetes Educators,
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Care and Education
Special Areas of Interest
- Weight loss and long-term weight management
- Cardiac Disease
- B.S., Colorado State University in Food Science & Nutrition, 1981
- Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver, CO
- Clinical Nutrition Center, 2000 – Present
- Clinical dietitian at Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Nutrition consulting in local internal medicine and cardiology groups, primarily in the areas of diabetes, heart disease, and weight management.
- Instructor for American Heart Association classes
I enjoy helping people achieve their goals for improved health, fitness and self-image. My personal interests include: outdoor activities with my husband and two grown children and energetic dog, skiing, running, mountain biking, golf and water activities.