Medical Weight Loss Programs in Denver, CO
At CNC, we recognize that each individual has gained weight for a variety of different reasons. A “one-size-fits-all” approach is unlikely to be successful. For this reason, we have always emphasized the importance of an individualized weight loss program.
All patients at CNC receive a customized medical weight loss and weight maintenance plan, supervised both medically and by a Registered Dietitian. We want to work with you to address the lifestyle patterns that led to the weight gain in the first place. Decades of experience have shown us that focusing on these patterns is the key to long-term success.
Which Medical Weight Loss Program is right for me?
- OPTIFAST FULL MEAL REPLACEMENT PROGRAM: quick, simple weight loss without pills. Limited flavor choices help control hunger.
- MODIFIED FAST: similar pace and amount of weight loss as the OPTIFAST Program, also quite simple. Can use protein meal replacements in a large variety of flavor choices and/or solid protein and a small side salad. Prescription vitamin and mineral supplementation are necessary. Frequently, appetite suppressant medication is used to control hunger.
- ADVANCED Program: Quick weight loss but with more variety. Emphasizes protein, either real food or protein packets, non-starchy vegetables, fruit and dairy – a great choice for the individual who does not desire a highly restrictive approach.
- INDIVIDUALIZED EXCHANGE PROGRAM: A balanced diet is the best tool for long-term success. It can also be used to achieve any amount of weight loss. Results tend to be less rapid than the above choices, as variety and flexibility are emphasized.
- LIFE-LONG MAINTENANCE PROGRAM: It may seem premature to be talking about maintenance, but it will be time before you know it! As you probably know, for many individuals, maintaining weight loss poses many more challenges than losing the weight in the first place. That’s why we have so many tools to help you with long term success.
- HEALTHY STEPS FOR HEALTHY KIDS: Kids are not just little adults. This program is for kids ages 6 to 16 and teaches them behaviors for life-long weight control.