How to Eat Less at NightPosted: Jun 16 in Nutrition, Weight Management Strategies by Dr. Lazarus
1) Don’t Starve during the day
2) Drink plenty of water
3) Eat dinner at the same time each day
4) Dinner should be the smallest meal of the day
5) Brush your teeth right after dinner
6) Chew sugarless gum
7) It’s a fine line between boredom and hunger – find a hobby or activity to do in the evenings.
8) Form new habits. Stop eating after 7 pm for a week, then aim for a month.
9) Go to Bed! An earlier bedtime will keep you from eating, and more sleep is one of the best tools in the battle against weight gain!
-Suzanne Boos, RD