Wonderful Words for Weight LossPosted: Apr 08 in Weight loss by Staff
A few strong words can leave a lasting impression on your mind. Just as a negative comment or insult might leave you feeling insecure or depressed, kind and motivational words can be a source of inspiration. As you spend more time focusing on medical weight loss in Denver it is a good idea to surround yourself with positive words that inspire you to put your health and weight loss goals first.
While it is great to have inspiring friends to motivate you during stressful times, not everyone is best buds with a motivational speaker. More often than not the words of our friends and family members—not to mention the words that come out of our own mouths—fall short of what we need to hear. Luckily, there are others who seem to have gotten empathy and motivational insight down pat. Writers, philosophers, political leaders and others have left us with thousands of awe-inspiring quotes over the years that we can still take to heart.
During your medical weight loss program, try keeping a few motivational quotes in the back of your mind for moments when you need a helping hand.
Here are a few quotes that might motivate you:
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” –Thomas Jefferson
- “If you want to accomplish anything in life, you can’t just sit back and hope it will happen. You’ve got to make it happen.” –Chuck Norris
- “Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.” –Ralph Marston
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” –Robert C. Gallagher
- “Failure is not fatal. Only failure to get back up is.” –John C. Maxwell
- “Courage is a resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
- “Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” –Chinese Proverb
- “Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible in your approach.” –Tony Robbins
- “Choice, not chance, determines destiny.” –E.C. McKenzie
- “Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “A stumble may prevent a fall.” –English Proverb
Do you know of any other quotes that have inspired you to stay on track with your medical weight loss program? Share your favorites in the comments below.