Celebrate Registered Dietitian Day!Posted: Mar 07 in Weight Management Strategies by Dr. Lazarus
Registered Dietitian day is on March 14th. Should you see an RD? Here are ten reasons why consulting with a registered dietitian could benefit you:
- You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure.
- You are thinking of having or have had gastric bypass surgery.
- You have digestive problems.
- You’re pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
- You need guidance and confidence for breastfeeding your baby.
- Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully.
- You need to gain or lose weight.
- You’re caring for an aging parent.
- You want to eat smarter.
- You want to improve your performance in sports.
- At clinical nutrition center, five experienced RDs are waiting to assist you with your nutrition challenges!
- Give us a call today!